Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hmmm (What Should Be Spoken About)

Mood: Wyclef Jean (I know, I've been listening to it for like a week straight, but I love it so much, Dollar Bill is the cap level of poeticness for being about a prostitute).

Quote: "2008 is the year to communicate."-My Dad still on a quest to find everything that could possibly rhyme with eight.

Countdown: 19 days until my birthday

New requirements for a girlfriend (or a serious woman relationship):

  1. No hahalols in text messages. That is correct, I invented a new word, hahalol. Hahalol-derived from the phrases haha and lol respectively. When one uses haha and lol near eachother or multiple times in message, most notably those found in intercellphone "text" messages.
  2. Has cool friends-Friends are important, and hating your heterosexual highschool partner's friends makes things difficult.

Blog: The year may be new, but sadly, school is not. My grades still suck (although they are getting significantly better). I still talk to most of the same people, and eat the same lunch. Its wonderful autonomy all over again. Aahhhh school is back in full force. Nothing like it. I'm actually eating three meals consistantly again. I just wish it were summer already.

I don't even know what to talk about next. School? Nah, that hasn't changed much. Hot girls I know? Nah, girls don't like me. At least I don't think they like me that way. Girls like me, I'm a major hottie, I try to be nice, and I fancy myself as a rather entertaining individual. I can't talk about a new episode of The Office because the writer's strike. But I can talk about...

PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!!

Yes, Project Runway has started a new season, and although it has been going since December I just learned that it started recently. My sister was fortunate enough to turn it on and tape the ones we hadn't see that were showing in a marathon. I was very happy. I like the straight guy and the Iranian guy. Of the girls I like one named Kit. She's fun and happy and reminds me of a stereotypical Graywhale customer. That might be one of the reasons I like her. Anyways, I'm very excited. I've watched six hours of Project Runway in two days. The world, for that time, was perfect.

3 comments:

Isabelle Wright said...

I can't believe you like Project Runway! I can't believe you used multiple exclamation points to show it!! I can't believe you're be willing to admit something like that.

That is my favorite show. Ever. On this Earth. Can we get married, please, tomorrow?

(that last bit was a joke, please do not use it to feed your burgeoning ego. If you're not careful your head will soon be too large to get through the door.)

Shelbey said...

You ARE special.

Oh my goodness, I am loving this season as well. My favorites are Sweet P and Christian.

Sloothy said...

Please remove our copyright protected image of Bluebeard from your website. Failure to comply will result in action being taken against you. You will be liable for damages caused by the loss of traffic to our Ace
Murder Mystery website.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Copyright infringement is theft.