Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life Goes On

Mood: The One Fine Day Soundtrack

Quote: "Its like our teachers thought, 'Well nobody is going to give you homework, so I guess I should, to further your education'. Unfortunately, all our teachers didn't bother to check with one another." -Kyle "Albino"

List of Homework:

  • Physiology flahscards
  • Physiology Cell Packet (mostly completed)
  • Physiology Vocabulary worksheet
  • Financial Literacy job interviews
  • English (just multiply this by like a billion)
  • Calculus Chain Rule (completed)
  • Calculus Implicit Differentiation a.k.a. Chain Rule made longer
  • Psychology Bag project
  • Psychology Outlines

Movie Review: Trapped by the Mormons-A 1922 anti-mormon propaganda silent film. Lets just say its absolutely hysterical. The missionary dude looks like Dracula, and he has two evil missionary cronies. People being thrown of stairwells, and such lines as "Moonbeam" and "She is just jealous because you are so fair. So fair and delightsome" make this possibly the greatest movie ever made. 5/5

Blog: You never really get a break anymore, and I'm only writing because I started getting ready to go to work (we are doing inventory) earlier than I was actually supposed to. I have recently started the "Gentleman's Think Tank" with two of my friends where once a month we go out to Lunch or Dinner and discuss matters of religion, girls, life, psychology, and philosophy, or whatever else takes our fancy. This is all I can say about it for right now.

Time for work. Lets just say life has fallen into obscurity, but it continues to go at the same speed.

6 comments:

Isabelle Wright said...

I know the feeling. Somehow, though, time just opens up for me to check everyone's blog, comment, and write on mine.

Actually, I am spouting lies. I sacrifice my homework. Its going down the toilet already.

Cool.

Sounds like you're still in the life-is-too-busy-to-be-life stage. So'm I.

It sucks.

Kirk said...

That's awesome about the 'Gentleman's Think Tank'. Is Chase part of that? It sounds so like him. I'm doing the same thing during Philosophy Society. The only difference between me and thee(I couldn't help the rhyme) is that I have to contend with people who are to the left of Castro. Haha, not really.

Drake Frost said...

Yeah, it is Chase, Cassidy, and myself. It started when we had to plan for homecoming and going out to dinner, we talked for three hours. We decided, in fact, that it was so awesome that we would do it once a month. So ultra-liberals are just as bad as ultra-conservatives?

Shelbey said...

I want to watch that movie!

Kirk said...

Oh yes, people are so liberal here. I wish you could see some of the stuff. It's almost like that illegal immigrant passage we read in the Daily Herald, except about being politically correct. On facebook,I would guess. Very Liberal is commonly listed as a political view.

Isabelle Wright said...

Like you have any sort of group association with the name "Gentleman" involved with Cassidy. I may disown you.