Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Poem

Mood: Whatever

Blog:

Wandering
Watching
Wishing
Waiting

Gossip on the right
Giggles on the left
Fake smiles
False joy

They pass
I sit

Waiting
Watching
Wishing

I was once them
Flanked by friends
Now alone
Atteneded by air
Damned to despair

Searching for a friend
Silent prayers
Wishing for a stranger
Waiting for a friend
Still I sit

Waiting
Watching
Wishing

Up and down
Here and there
Materialize
Become real

Become true
Speak
Think
Become real
Still I go

Wandering
Waiting
Wishing

Forced smiles
Feighned delight
Dissolution
Once again

Waiting
Wishing

No place to wander
So I sit
Praying
Pleading

And still no one

2 comments:

Isabelle Wright said...

Its unfortunate that you should feel this way, because you have really a lot of friends, actually.

No comment.

Kirk said...

That stinks.