Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vote For Me! Votame!

Mood: Elliot Smith is playing in my head, but I can't listen to music because my mom is sleeping on the couch.

Quote: "We are not hypocrites in our sleep" -William Hazlitt

Blog: After being denied the right to run for the so-called Ladie's President (apparently there is a requisite that one must be a lady, I happen to posses a Y chromosome), I have decided to run for Senior Vice President. So, vote for me! Or don't, but pretend like you did. I must admit however, that my secret desire, should I lose, is to be the Public Relations person. Primarily because I can say I'm the PR person, and who doesn't want to say that. So all of you in the land, vote for me!
Ducks
Dairy
Diaries
Dandelions
Diarrhea
All good things start with "D"

Yours Truly,
Drake Frost

5 comments:

Anna said...

Diarrhea? I think that that's not such a good thing... But whatever floats your boat. Or in your toilet bowl.
Wait... I didn't just say that.

Isabelle Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Like you say my full name on blogger. If I get stalked, I blame you. Although, technically, I'm already being stalked...

Isabelle Wright said...

There, I took it off.

But you were safe. If you acquired a new stalker, the current one would beat him up.

Anna said...

More like he'd just sit on him.