Thursday, September 6, 2007

In the Dark Change Speaks

Mood: Linkin Park

Quote: "When we are no longer to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." -Victor Frankle

Basically, My Schedule:

  1. Wake up
  2. Get ready for school
  3. Go to school
  4. Come home
  5. Do Homework
  6. Sleep

Blog: I always think at night. Keep me up late enough and I start to wax philisophical, like really philisophical. I don't know why, I just do. I think better, maybe because of the lack of external stimuli, maybe because I feel alone.

That, however, is beside the point. The unexpected glue that held us together is gone, who knew? Who knew that he was the glue? No one, not even him. Now we are slowing breaking apart. The most determined piece is gone. But the rest of us? The rest of us who hung in there together, who did favors for one another? We are breaking, crumbling, falling apart. We like most things put to time are eroding, blowing away, becoming no more.

We, those who fought, those who stood by, those who sacrificed. We are becoming no more. I feel it, I know it, it is gone. What was once is now lost. Forever, never, we thought we were clever, but now we are not. Not but lost memories, lost thoughts, lost dreams, lost hopes, lost aspirations. We are I, a million particles of sand, crumbled from the mighty mountain that was Us. We are but not, and woe is us. Woe is our memories, woe what we were!

And as I lay in the dark, change speaks.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

I guess my glue comment and lack of 'stimuli' has produced this display of philosophy. The Dude Consitituion that never existed was substituted by a weak Articles of Confederation.