Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Noviembre Sin Ti & Revelations

Mood: Pretty much the coolest mexican band ever. Reik.

Quote: "B's are grades for lazy "A" students." -My mommy

A thing you should totally check (Pretty much just a shout-out to the Samuel).

Blog: The English translation to Noviembre Sin Ti (November Without You):

the afternoon goes away/fades, the sky appears gray without you quiet on the beach i cry for you in the silence once more my pain drowns me and i can't live the waves don't talk to me of you sitting on the beach i write your name again why do i miss you from that november when we dreamt togehterin longing for eachother always, it pains me this cold november when the leaves fall to die forevernovember without you is to feel that the rain tells me, crying, that it all ended, november without you is to ask the moon that shines in the nightof my heart again...and again i'd like tell you that i want to return your name that has written on my skin already it is daybreak i continue waiting for you once more why do i miss you from that november when we dreamt together in longing for eachother always, it pains me this cold november when the leaves fall to die forever...november without you is to feel that the rain tells me, crying, that it all ended, november without you is to ask the moon that shines in the night of my heart again... and again...

I like it in spanish better, but it is still an awesome song.

My sister is treading down a rather bad path. It started in junior high, she acted like the people I always hated. The ones that would procrastinate til' the end and never turn in homework. My sister was like them (although rather milder), and now she is worse. She just doesn't do her homework and she fights my mom on everything about it. So of course, my parents finally decide to punish her. She has to learn, I have a horrible GPA (3.55 :( ) but I'm in hard classes, and working. She simply doesn't turn in assignments.

The really sad part is she doesn't understand why my parents are upset at her. She isn't as talented as me (academically speaking) but she is still a competent "A" student. She is capable of doing very well in every one of her classes (Interior design? Human Bio?) but she refuses to try. And of course, when my mom finally comes down on her she freaks out. My parents gave her two years in junior high to not do anything, something I never had. For me it was always, "You are making habits for high school, I don't want to see any more of this" for her it was, "Its ok for junior high, but in High School I expect better." She had two free years and now she is mad because she doesn't do anything.

She is probably talking on the phones to her friends saying how evil her parents are. I know people like her, its not cool to be smart. I understand them perfectly. It just so happens that I sit next to a possible future for her in Physiology.

Currently he has a 1.0 GPA and cheats on everything. Today he and his friend (Gaymeisters #'s 1 and 2) came up with the idea to cheat by texting Google the questions. Its completely unbelievable, it didn't work, at least I think not. That is a possible future for her, one of those people. One of those people that I can't stand. Because, all her friends are those people. It's a shame really.

3 comments:

Isabelle Wright said...

My brother starting doing just that, a bit earlier than your sister, and he got into big trouble, arrested a couple of times, and really morally just bad bad things, and he's fourteen years old. He now lives in a home for bad boys in Colorado (a.k.a. my dad's house).

Luckily your sister's a girl (I am so observant) so that probably won't happen because everyone knows girls seldom get into trouble like that. But still.

I know how that is and it really really sucks! I like posting on your blog. You actually write things that mean something to you. And its a great way to procrastinate things like AP Government. ;)

See you in physiology/english!

Albin0 said...

Hmm, hey what do you know, Jake does the same thing! Must be a correlation somewhere in this trend...

Kirk said...

Harrison, el noviembre que viene será un noviembre sin ti. Sentiré muy triste.
Noviembre sin ti
es sentir que la lluvia
me dice llorando que todo acabo
Noviembre sin ti
es pedirle a la luna
que brille en la noche de mi corazon
otra vez.. otra vez..

That's an awesome song. It's better than Los Peces en el Río. I'm just sad I'm not there to sing it.