Sunday, September 2, 2007

What's In Idaho?

Mood:Death Cab for Cutie

Quote: "I felt I had to share Idaho with my friend from New York because he'd shared New York with me, so I was going to share the beauty of nature with a man who went to museums and clubs late at night. But there was nothing to do where I lived at night. " -Mariel Hemingway

Trip Highlights:

  1. Rafting
  2. Floating some of the rapids
  3. Hot Springs
  4. Naked people in hot springs

Blog: For the past week I have told my friends that I would be spending some of my weekend in Idaho. "What's in Idaho?" they always ask, and to be honest, I am still not quites sure. I do know however, that there are naked people in Idaho. After rafting down a river my family, and my dad's friend's family decided to go to Skinny Dipper Springs. As it turned out, this is very appropriately named. Upon hiking up, and ignoring the puking people near the lower hot spring, we came accross a couple who, were completely naked. The suprising thing was that they weren't old. I had always been told that there is good naked, and bad naked. For the most parts, nudist beaches, which were primarily old people (supposedly) were bad naked. I found this quite amusing, and I told my dad I would've joined them, but then my mom said, "But then you realized your mother was here?" Which was the correct reason why I didn't join, not to mention the couple looked like they were trying to be romantic and stay private.

One step closer to being a nudist. Not to mention, the definite highlight for everyone on the trip.

No comments: