Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exploding Brains

Mood: Boys Like Girls, John Mayer Trio

Just a note, I believe music adequately expresses mood better than words we use to describe emotions. So because of this, my mood is expressed by what band I feel like listening to at the time of this post. In this case its Boys Like Girls and the John Mayer Trio (two new albums I bought).
Now for my daily lists:
Things I don't like about people:

  • Don't know what they're talking about (bold, extra large, quintuple underline)
  • Don't know what they're talking about
  • Don't know what they're talking about
  • Think they know what they're talking about but really don't

Now that I've gotten that across in two different phrases, I feel much better. Sometimes I think people just don't get it. They try to do something to make them feel good, but just come straight up and say it, or because usually you don't know what you're talking about, don't say it.

Things a heterosexual high school partner must have:

  • A cell phone (preferably with texting)
  • A sense of humour
  • A brain
  • A chilled personality
  • A not suspicious personality (especially with me)
  • Friends
  • Loyalty

I have noticed through my friends that a cell phone greatly increases the longevity of a relationship.

Blog:

Work two days ago went horrible, not only was it slow, but it was also a lot of work. All I did was alphabetize (thats how cd's get to where they are supposed to be, and in alphabetical order), and put out thousands of cd's. One can only take so much before his brain begins to burst. I expected that any minute my brain was going to explode, thus blowing open my head and sending brain bits all over the store, where the brain bits would wiggle like worms. I could only imagine what it would say in the police reports: Death by Alphabetizing too much. That would be sort of embarrassing. In order to prevent this I simply stopped thinking (which aleviated some of the pain) and walked around mechanically. Fortunately for you, I'm still alive, I think.

The when I got home I partied with Tanner and Kyle and Chad, and Babraham and Emily and Noelia and Kuhni (the last five of which I have not seen in like a month). That made me very happy, and I got updated on stuff that has been going on in the world outside of my house.

Yesterday I had work, which sucked less, and I did really well on sales, which made me feel good. I also decided to spend the store credit I won in a contest and got the John Mayer Trio album, and The Boys Like Girls Album. Suprisingly, they both fit the mood I was in last night and this morning perfectly. I got home a little later than normal, so I couldn't really go anywhere, but I picked up my sister and we talked about her junior high problems, and when I got home I talked to Tanner's dad with my family.

The greatest miracle happened this morning however, my iPod works again! I guess this dispells all of my theories that Apple is trying to make me get a new iPod and get rid of my mini. However, I have prevailed! On top of that I only have about 94 megabites on my iPod left, and everything on my iPod has come from my iTunes, which makes me feel cool.

Then I went to lunch with Tanner, Albino, Kevin and myself, and I felt segregated. Primarily because the two people who have girlfriends (Tanner and Kevin) were sitting in the front, and Albino and I were in the back.

I will be gone for the next three days, and unfortunately there is not internet in the middle of the desert, so I won't be able to post til Saturday night/Sunday morning -ish. Have an awesome summer week without me friends!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Have fun camping!

Shelbey said...

Oh, my mistake, Your Greatness. You have quite the imagination. So are Tanner and Ashley official? That's who it is, right?