Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Innaugural Post

Welcome to my very first blog post! I've been promising myself and others that I would be doing this for like five months, but you know, school has a lot of work. But now that it is summer I have way to much freetime, and I decided to do something constructive. Not only that, but I would imagine this would fill a Duty to God requirement (for those of you who are not LDS, its a sort of scout-esque program with more focus on church stuff). Now that I've begun, I will start off with a short list about me. Here it is:

First and foremost, I love music, and movies, and games!

I work in a record store/movie/game store called Graywhale

Unfortunately its owned by my Dad, but sometimes thats a good thing

I like colors, and I like numbers, nice even ratio'ed numbers that would make pretty colors

I'm very random, and my brain functions completely different than everyone elses

I'm on a quest to become a guitar/serenade guy, I'd feel cool if I was

I'm pretty smart, which sounds conceited, but when people tell you you are, I think its ok.

I always like girls who hate me, its a gift

I'm LDS, and no I do not have horns or multiple mothers

I have ONE mom One dad and a sister

I'm the oldest

I like to think and make random hypothesis's

And just now I couldn't figure out how to spell the plural of hypothesis, but you get the idea

I like contractions

I'm touchy

I have no personal bubble


Now to the blog part:

I lost a friend a few days ago. The sad thing is that he isn't dead, I think I would feel better if he wasn't my friend because he died. It seems like over the past few days he metamorphed into his mother, who is a self-centered bitch, excuse the language, but he told me that. He's become exactly like her, it makes me sad. A few days ago he quit the job my dad got both of us (which I'm totally cool with). However, he did it three minutes before his shift started, and without two weeks notice (a little less O.K. with). Then I texted him and told him that it was unproffesional, explained to him why we don't get paid much (non-skill, non-manual labor? what would you expect) and then he insulted my family. He said, "Your father is the most unproffesional man I have ever met." (it was a text message so the "I" wasn't capitalized, but other than that it is a direct quote). That hurt me, and if he gets near me, I'm afraid I'm going to beat the crap out of him. What a self-centered asshole (excuse the language), but I guess you never really know someone. I wish he had died, I think I would have been less sad if that happened instead of him becoming his mother. If he says he loves her it is (or was) a lie, but now he is just like her.


EDITED-This line has been deleted for conscious reasons, if you read it don't say anything.


On top of that, a girl, and possibly her friends, hate me. The original girl that hates me (you know how girls are) is mad because I told her she has similar interests with a friend of mine a.k.a. Albino. Stupid reason to be mad? I think so. But you know how girls are, my main source is because on her blog it says straight up, [Drake Frost] is a manwhore, don't ever speak to him. I love you anyways. Even if her friends are still forbidden to talk to me, Janelle, I think you're awesome, and Tess you rock my world.

A more recent thing, Albino's little brother gave a talk in church, and it was hilarious.




4 comments:

T Kelly said...

Harrison, you make me so proud. I'm sorry that life has put you in a dump. Life is lame that way, but once you get through it everything is better. You rock my world more.

Shelbey said...

Oh, dear, I didn't know you discovered my blog. That was just a little spurt of anger of mine! It would be hard to hate someone like you and therefore I only did for about a day.

Isabelle Wright said...

I didn't really mind not talking to you, you brat.


Just Kidding Harry.

Actually we aren't that great of friends, you know, mainly because Veronica's profession is ruining people's lives. She's good at that, but its ok, we love her anyways.

Haha well see ya Potter.

Shelbey said...

My profession at ruining lives? Wtf?