Monday, June 11, 2007

A List of Things, Second Blog Day

Because I have a blog now I feel cool, even though like five people have read it. Thats just the way I roll though, I feel hip, electronically hip. I have also just discovered a list button so I'm going to put it to the test, here it goes. A list of things I don't like:

  1. Girls who think anyone who talks to them (or someone else) is flirting.
  2. People who don't know what they're talking about
  3. People who make up cuss phrases that don't make sense.
  4. People who only listen to one type of music (rock and alt-rock don't count as different genres)
  5. People who say they are sorry for stuff they don't mean, or stuff they didn't do (why would be sorry if I'm sick? Did you plant a toxin in my drink? Its a conspiracy, I knew it!)
  6. People who use multiple exclamation marks all the time.
  7. People who talk in computer language ("Hey I'll brb", OMG, JK)
  8. People who think I'm obsessive

Coolest discoveries:

  1. CMT.com has non-country music videos so I can mix it up when I'm in the country and other stuff mood.
  2. Subway cards-75 points and a free footlong sub.
  3. If the you explain explicitly to the guys at Gandalfo's how you like your Little Italy it tastes delectible.
  4. Country music (not really a discovery, but a rediscovery, its been a while)
  5. The Shins and Anberlin-not really a new discovery, but they were once
  6. Paychecks, so much money in one tiny card.
  7. Gandalfo's gives free drinks to THS students, even during the summer.

Mood:Country ballads with a little bit of Cascada (courtesy of CMT.com)

Blog:

Last night I posted a very secretive thing that I shouldn't have, and I was afraid the person I was upset at was going to find out and come over and murder me, or the blog police were going to come over or something. So at one o'clock I got tired of sleeping and edited it, and then slept well. As you can see I'm still alive, and I didn't get arrested by the blog police (this isn't China after all). Then I wen't to guitar lessons and played guitar. I then went out to lunch with Jon (its spelt that way because his real name is Jonathon, not to be confused with John/Johnny, my missionary cousin), and then we went to see Ocean's 13, which was pretty good. It felt good talking to Jon now that he is back from California and more or less recovered from his break-up with his girlfriend of nine months. We had an awesome time, and talked about cool things. Thats when I discovered number seven on my coolest discoveries list.

I also developed a list of things I wish would happen:

  1. Girls were poor communicators to eachother, just like guys.
  2. Girls thought independently from one another (think the Articles of Confederation, not the USSR)
  3. Roses wouldn't have thorns, so life would be fair (emo joke for the day)
  4. I could read both my English summer reading books in five seconds.
  5. Summer reading wasn't invented (along with homework, and clothing)
  6. Girls actually really enjoyed the mushy/freaky parts in a movie and just didn't pretend to
  7. The Female-sex would mature as fast in the emotional-liking-someone-way as their male counter parts
  8. I could talk to someone without them thinking I'm flirting
  9. Albino never learned how to shimmy (my eyes still burn)
  10. Guys could watch chick flicks by themselves in peace
  11. Everything was an even, nice sounding number (like the ratio 30:3)
  12. Girls don't get "scared" when someone likes them (what am I going to do? honestly)

This one is hopefully a reprieve from last nights, pardon my language.

2 comments:

Shelbey said...

I've never heard anyone say that girls don't enjoy the mushy parts in movies.

T Kelly said...

Hey sorry about not dropping off the morp pictures this afternoon. You will get them this week though, not tomorrow because the wisdom teeth are coming out. Have a great day!