Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life in the Fast Lane

Mood: Linkin Park

Quote: "Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing." -Lao Tzu (Founder of Taoism)

Class Summary:

  1. Seminary-its seminary, although Brother Little is cool. 3/5
  2. Basketball-Volleyball- Pretty awesome people, not to mention all the crude violence of a male-dominated P.E. class. 3/5
  3. Physiology-Hard but interesting 4/5
  4. AP Calc BC-Math, the class is small but so far its cool-4/5
  5. AP English-Mrs. V is awesome. 5/5
  6. Financial Lit-Why does this even exist? Still an awesome class of people. 4/5
  7. AP Spanish-Senior Eskyles es back! I guess he hasn't made an appearance on this blog but he will. 4/5
  8. AP Psychology-Freakin' amazing and so interesting. A super diverse class. 5/5

Total score: 33/70

Blog: School began with full force, and as the projected workload continues to expand I had to do something very hard. I had to entire into a semi-retirement. I pretty much had to stop working because I couldn't handle it. I would come home from school, do homework, go to work, and do homework during work. It was crazy. I was already getting behind so I had to tell my manager, it was sad, but she was ok with it.

Other than my tremendous workload I really enjoy my classes. All of the subjects are totally worth the homework, especially AP Psychology. In another week or so, when I finally figure out who is in my class I will do a HLA ("hott"ness level assesment). I guess "hott" girls aren't really what school is about, but it helps (a little). School is great and I'm really looking forward to this year.

A little update on my job, my manager got a boyfriend. Its really funny because she is 5 feet tall and he is a little over 6 feet. We had a funny conversation about him because when I saw him and her in the store I wanted to sing "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. According to my manager he is, "Hott on soo many levels." This of course is absolutely hysterical when you repeat it to yourself and say, " [Guy's name] you are hott on so many levels." What isn't there to love.

Life has been hectic, but it will get better. Except of course, we aren't good enough for him. Not sure why? We must be too original or something. Oh well, he can be a clone and have a heterosexual high school partner that is, in reality, just a collective conscious of various individuals sectioned into one body. At least my thoughts only belong to me (but then again, who would want them?).

4 comments:

Shelbey said...

You are making me very jealous of your AP Psychology-ness!

Albin0 said...

Aye, I agree. Being original totally is better than mainstream.

Kirk said...

But, man, the new rebellion is mainstream. We got to conform if we want to be different. I just had to say that. Oh yes, I'm looking forward to that HLA list, just to see what you think.

Coco said...

fIf HE is so stupid or whatever why can't you stop talking about him??