Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prom in Da Hood?

Mood: Matisyahu


Countdown until school: 6 (5 if you count freshman academy)

Weirdest things I've seen:
  • Gay people in New York




  • Asian people with English accents




  • That she-man (or he-woman) thing on American Idol




  • People taking a crap in the middle of the street




  • Prom in Da Hood




Blog: I got this as an e-mail from my mummy, and I have to post it. These pictures are from a prom:




















And my school is worried about spaghettie straps?

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is fowl.

Albin0 said...

That is how it is outside Provo, Utah. Albin0 out!

T Kelly said...

Thank heavens I didn't have to deal with any of that. Yay for Utah! Even though all the girls practically wear the same dresses to Prom anyways....yeah