Thursday, August 2, 2007

Anger de Cancun,Quitana Roo, Mexico

Mood-Anything that expresses the frustration I feel

Quote-
Our frustration is greater when we have much and want more than when we have nothing and want some. We are less dissatisfied when we lack many things than when we seem to lack but one thing.
Eric Hoffer quotes (American Writer, 1902-1983)

Things one does while in Mexico:

  • Swim with whale sharks
  • Swim in ocean/snorkel
  • Swim in swimming pool
  • Eat
  • Yell at retarded school schedule

Blog: I am currently in Cancun,Mexico (good thing), however, classe schedules have just come out (potentially good thing) and for some retarded reason, my once 3rd period AP Calculus class has been removed, and not replaced (really bad thing). I will not under any circumstance take AP Calculus AB. I want to take BC, where I can pretend to be smart, and flaunt my imaginary-smartness in front of everyone I know. On top of all that, I have a Spanish keyboard (not bad, I used them in Bolivia, and quite enjoy them) that thinks it is an English keyboard (horrible thing, at least for me). Thats correct I have a confused keyboard. A translingual keyboard. Why? Because currently the God of education has decided that I should not be able to put together my over-taxing schedule, and be happy for the rest of my brain-deadening schedule year. Life (with the exception that I'm in Mexico) is horribly frustrating.

Whoever invented the computer system on which my class schedule is created should be shot. Also, the person with the genius idea of switching over an entire school to block schedule with a crappy computer system that can't run on the schedule the school has been using for thirty years, should be horribly horribly beaten, and left on the side of the road somewhere. The cruel unfairity of the world.

When I get back I am going to have to talk to a counselor (or should I say yell), get my schedule changed, and then probably go to work. I hate the world, or at least a vast minority of it. I hate that minority so much, it would equate out to me hating the whole world.

Question of the day- Why does a Calculus BC class have 0 spots open 2nd period, but have 23 available seats in the 4th period class?

4 comments:

Shelbey said...

World: did he honestly just say "unfairity" and "vast minority"?

Of his imaginary smartness we can be sure.

Shelbey said...

You know, you should probably never speak again. You get dumber and dumber every time you try. When did I ever say I was going to Paris? I thought it was extremely clear that we were going to the UK.

Drake Frost said...

I thought you told me you were going to PAris. Actually I remember you saying something, because I remember thinking that I didn't like Paris.

Sloothy said...

Dear Mr Dude,
please remove the link/picture of Bluebeard from your blog asap.
You are infringing my copyright and actually causing financial loss to my business by drawing away traffic from my website.
If you do not I will have to take further action against you.
yours
Ace Murder Mystery