Wednesday, July 4, 2007

El Cuatra De Julio (en La Paz)

Mood: In the Sun (there are like fifty versions, and I'm listening to all of them).

Instead of starting off with a normal list, I'm going to have some personality profile tests I've done.
  • In the Color code I am Red/White (Red being the dominate color).
  • According to various Harry Potter sorting quizzes I am Hufflepuff (on the 20 question one), and Hufflepuff, beating Ravenclaw by one point (on the 122 question one)
  • Here is my Political compass test:

I'm close to the middle:

Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Authoritarian

Left





















Right

Libertarian

There is a little more about myself.

Blog: In the States the Fourth of July always means fireworks, unfortunately in Bolivia it doesn't. It sort of sucks, but that means I'm going to have to make the twenty fourth a much bigger celebration to compensate. So far I have taken two hot showers, which is freakin' awesome. The first time I took a hot shower, I made a song to the tune of here in your arms by Hellogoodbye, it goes something like this:
The Heat
Runs down
To my feet
The heat
is good
here
Because its warm
The water
Its warm
Really Warm
Here
My Shower Is hot
i can't believe it
Its actually hot
I want to stay
here

As you can see its not a very good adaptation, but I did make it up on the spot so I'm proud of myself. This morning I also went to a place called El Valle de la Luna (Moon Valley), and it was way sweet. When I get home I'm going to make sure to post up all my pictures from Bolivia (at least the good ones). This morning I also read the entire Harry Potter 1 today, which made me feel good. I don't particularly care for Huck Finn (English summer reading part 2), plus I forgot how much I enjoyed the first Harry Potter (primarily because I really just like detailed worlds, even though action is nice). Its just so fun to read the things J.K. Rowling has invented and adapted, she goes up for one of my author heroes for that.
Sam's little brother Ben (who is 14) plays my Nintendo DS constantly, and it is starting to get a little annoying. I also think that if I have to hear Sam's "proffesional" view and criticisms of the world again I'm either going to:
a) Jump off a building
b) Jump off a cliff
c) Ride a bus in Israel
d) Throw him off a cliff/building/tall place

Its just getting really irritating, my parents were right, two and a half weeks with the same people will drive you crazy. In this case, the only people driving me crazy are Sam and Ben. Betsy (Sam's mom) is awesome, and so is his Dad and two younger sibblings. Betsy reads aloud to Eli (the youngest), and I listen, because she is really good at reading aloud.
Countdown til return (day I leave on plane): 7

1 comment:

Shelbey said...

I've taken all those test. I'm a red/yellow and in Ravenclaw (naturally). I find it hard to believe you are in Hufflepuff. I thought one had to be unpretentious!