Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter Nerd Unveiled

Mood: New EFY CD I got this past week

Quote: "I'm just angry. All the time" -Daniel Radcliffe (as Harry Potter) in Order of the Phoenix

Reviews:

  • Transformers- This is possibly the best movie I have seen all summer. It was AWESOME! Everything kicks trash, from Shia Lebouf (or something)'s hot co-star to Optimus Prime and Megatron. Being a huge fan of the Transformers as a young lad, this movie rocked my socks off. 5/5 stars
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix-Definitely the best of the five Harry Potter movies. Umbridge was perfect, and it was just a cool movie in general. I haven't recently read the fifth book, so I was cool with everything. 4/5 stars

Now time to splurge on my nerdiness: If I was a wizard:

  • Any identifiable marks: Just my awesome personality
  • Affiliated house: As established by two tests in a previous post I would be in Hufflepuff (rock on Hufflepuff).
  • Since I would probably be intelligent enough to be an animagus: Probably a monkey, or some primate, of which species or sub species I am not sure, maybe a howler monkey... (I developed a deep love of monkeys while playing with them in Bolivia).
  • Patronus: A monkey of a similar species to my Animagus form.
  • Favorite subject: Charms

Now that I have officially out nerded myself, feel free to never talk to me ever again.

Blog: I went to EFY (especially for youth), which was really fun, and I met a lot of people. Emrys (one of my favorite people) walked into my group by a fluke, it was awesome! Not to mention cheer camp was the same week...

One of the greatest phenomenas of modern literature happened this Saturday, the release of Harry Potter 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read it, of course, and it was AWESOME! Everything about it, pure AWESOME (notice all caps). Everything happened perfectly, especially the Ron and Hermione make out scene (which I totally called). It was just AWESOME! Can you say it five times? AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Now how about 20 times? .

Life is going pretty good, I'm working 23 hours this week, which will be the most I've worked all summer. Harry Potter is definitely the answer to everything.

No comments: