Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh the Glory

Mood: Anything that wasn't on Sam's iTunes

Greatest things in the U.S.

  1. Fast internet
  2. Refillable Drinks
  3. Cold drinks (with ice)
  4. Drinkable tap water
  5. Toilet paper that flushes down the toilet

Quote: "You suck American Airlines"-Me

Blog: As you may have seen on my last post, I was supposed to leave maybe at ten. I ended up leaving at two (which means 9 hours in the airport). I landed in Miami at 11 pm, and because I there weren't going to be any flights to Dallas and then on to Salt Lake, I got a hotel voucher and once again stayed in a nice hotel. After sleeping horribly (it didn't have anything to do with the hotel), I got up at five (three hours of sleep), got a shuttle to the airport, and eventually caught my flight. I made it home, without one delay, it was one of the best days of my whole trip.

I arrived today at noon in Salt Lake City, twenty four hours late. It didn't matter too much, I was still happy to be home-ish. I say home-ish because I had to stay in Salt Lake for two hours with my dad at his work (he had some stuff he had to do). But its all good, right now I am home. Thats all that matters. I'm smelly, totally unhygenic (I could pass for a crack addict right now), but I'm home. Home in the land of flushable toilet paper, fast internet, normal drivers, hot showers, fireworks, English, good-looking people, and fresh fruit and vegetables. I am home.

I also learned that the class schedule for my school is up. For right now I have:

  1. Seminary
  2. Basketball/Volleyball
  3. AP Calculus BC
  4. Physiology
  5. AP Language-Composition
  6. AP Spanish
  7. AP Psychology

I do realize however, that this is prone to change (I am also missing a sixth period, or in this case, 8th period). Quite unusual, but I'll have to fix it, when I am able to. Right now, I think, I will take a shower, shave, and clip my crack addict finger nails. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to quote yourself.
Anyway, it looks like we have some classes together. That will be fun, although, I have to change around my schedule a bit, so maybe we won't.

Shelbey said...

Wait, so is psychology also available 7th period or did you just write them all in order and so your missing class looks like it's 8th period?