Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Unfortunately (for a lot of people) I'm still Alive

Mood: Iron & Wine

Countdown: One more morning

Five things that Hurt:

  1. The place right below my butt (I wasn't aware that it had nerves)
  2. My hands (encompassing the wrist, palm, and my fingers)
  3. A little part of my thigh
  4. My neck
  5. My feelings
Blog: "Everyone got 4's, but I'm getting a five," at least that's what Sam just said (finally, proof that he is just as arrogant as I am). Congratulations to all the people who got their test scores. Seeing as I am in Bolivia, and my parents aren't electronically hip enough to have e-mail outside of work, I still haven't received my AP (or ACT) test scores. Maybe I'll find out today from my dad, but who knows... Yesterday I biked the world's most dangerous road, which was very rocky. I only almost died a couple of times, and I'm still alive (which I know some people wish wouldn't have happened). Let's be honest, I offend some (or actually, a lot) of people.
"Because of this event ( being alive), the "Last Will and Testimony of " is null and void. All inheritances alloted to the various individuals are canceled, and would like to undo all the sentimental things said"
The Death Road was pretty fun, the five places listed above hurt. So everyone knows, Kyle bet 500 dollars to Coulsen that I would die, I would like some of the money Coulsen won (after all, it was my choice whether or not to die).
The lack of confidence from friends, and less-friends hurt. After we got to the bottom we went to this really cool animal reserve place and I played with some Monkeys and Ocelots.
I have to keep reminding myself that today is pretty much the last day I'll be in Bolivia, and then I'll probably never have to see Sam again (you wouldn't care to see him again after spending two weeks with him). He is just picking really retarded things to argue about, such as attacking my pseudonym, just pointless arguing. After all, is my pseudonym and him saying its stupid isn't going to change anything. And then of course he goes on to point out that I'm not as good as a writer than his precious BYU 100 Hour Board. I would hope not, most of those guys are going through Master's programs. Honestly? Is Sam an idiot? The event that sparked this took place roughly 2 minutes ago. I can't wait to get home, away from idiotic and unintelligent criticisms, and self-obsessed "superior" humor. One more day, one more day...

No comments: