Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome to Life

Mood: Anything with a lot of bass and strings

Quote: "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have other ones."-Groucho Marx

Rules I govern my life on:

  1. If it is your car you get shotgun, if someone is driving their car, tallest person gets the front seat.
  2. Always be yourself
  3. Always ask and know

Blog: The last two days have been wonderful. I've flushed toilet paper down the toilet, drunk water, and ate fruit and vegetables (without worrying whether or not they were contaminated). I also, for the first time in two weeks hung out with my friends. It was quite the experience, and most of the time was spent on how much we could make fun of eachother (in humor Sam wouldn't approve of). Then for some inexplicable reason, I did something I hadn't done in forever, girls actually came over to my house and I hung out with them. It was awesome. The strangest part was that they came over when Kyle was talking to them, which is a miracle in and of itself.

My cell phone is malfunctioning (the second time in less than a year), and its starting to tick me off. The screen goes white, or gets jumbled up. Every once in awhile it goes upside down (texting with your phone upside down is pretty fun). But now, after two days I'm going away to Logan for EFY (which my parents are not happy about).

My life has also been invaded by a certain someone who I was convinced (by a source) who was supposedly loathed my very being. Fortunately, I did learn (a month later and from a much more reliable source) that I am not loathed. It is still an invasion, even if only for two hours, I shut myself out of the world for a reason, and I would like to keep it that way. She invades my thoughts, and the thought of my hopeless cause is painful. I hate hopeless causes, and this one is hopeless at best.

1 comment:

Shelbey said...

Yes, your cause is hopeless.

By the way, you're not one of the "less-than-likeable people" I was thinking about in psychology.